Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday update 2


Valkkadia
So, glance to the left for a little tease from "Valkkadia" #1, the start of a fight sequence between our intrepid heroes and the warrior race know as the Mondo Vas'Gann, which resemble giant cyborg sharks.

Howard Chaykin sketchbook
I have finished replacing the font in the Howard Chaykin sketchbook as well and have sent of a PDF proof to him for approval and/or thoughts. I heard from him briefly last night and have some new info about the sketchbook.
It will be an edition of 300 numbered copies and will be available on website store here after the Wizard World Philadelphia convention on June 19-21.
Still ironing out details for a signed/sketched edition for the website. I'll have info here first, whenever I get it squared away.

Walter Simonson sketchbook
The Walter Simonson v.1 numbered sketchbooks are still available at the website store for $10 as well, but we are running out. There will be some available at the Wizard Philly show, but I think that will be their final convention appearance.

Convention update
No word as of yet on our location at SDCC in July. I'm hoping I can pair up with a friend and sell our books at their table. Info will be forthcoming as I make arrangements. I will be in San Diego for the week of the show and will be working the convention for one of the show's larger exhibitors.
We also plan on making an appearance at the Baltimore Comicon in September and will definitely be setting up at the Long Beach Comicon in October. It's gonna be a busy autumn for us, and we hope you'll come by when you can and check out our stuff.

1 comment: