Thursday, July 23, 2009

SDCC...Round 3/Preview night...It begins

SO, I woke up this morning at 7:30 or so and looked out my window, to behold....a line. Really? The doors wouldn't open for another 10 hours. I hope it was worth it guys.

I went to meet a buddy for coffee in the AM befoe checking in with the GGbooth to see if the crew from LA had arrived yet, which they had not and so I fiddled around getting some things organized and such. Once they arrived we were on automatic.

They had brought the display signage and we put it all up and had all the cases sealed back up in about an hour. All we had left to do was stock the booth with the 7 pallets of exclusives and wait for 5pm to roll around.

So at approximately 12:30pm...we had finished the booth setup and were allowed to wander off and do our own thing for the rest of the afternoon. I went looking for a few friends I knew were gonna be here and said hello to a bunch of others. Nice to see so many friendly faces in one place having a good time at a great show.

I thought I'd show a couple more pieces from GG as well.

And finally, at long last...Lando!

No comments:

Post a Comment